Exporting Timesheets from Aussie Time Sheets
1. In Aussie Time Sheets, download timesheets.
2. Once Downloaded, Go to Timesheets > Daily Timesheets and amend times.
3. Go Home, Click Reports.
4. Click Payroll at the top (Hand with coins icon)
5. Select the date range/pay period at the top.
6. Click Show Data
7. Once you see the times, click export to file.
8. Save the file in a folder.
Importing Timesheets into MYOB.
In MYOB go to File at the top left --> Click Import/Export assistant.
Step 1 Welcome:
Select Import data.
Step 2 File Type:
Select Timesheets from the import dropdown
Browse and select the MYOB import file you created from Aussie Time Sheets
Step 3 Format:
Data is separated by: Commas
The first line of the file contains: Headers or Labels.
Match cards using their: Emp. Card ID
Step 4 Match Fields:
Click Auto Match.
Step 5 Import:
The data will load into MYOB represented by a progress bar.
Step 6 Conclusion:
The conclusion should say all number records were imported without errors.
In MYOB go to Payroll > Click Enter Timesheet to review.