For detailed information on each topic below please use the full support article for each topic.
For an overview of the Aussie Time Sheets Basic software, check out this short video:
- Add your time clocks to the software under TIME CLOCKS
- Follow step C in your Quick Start Guide that came with your time clock
See SUPPORT > ATS TIME CLOCKS for more information on adding your time clocks to the software
- Click on LOGINS at the top and create a new software login for yourself with VIEW & EDIT ability.
- To setup the software, you need to click SETUP and work your way through the sub-icons from left to right.
- COMPANY: Fill in your company details, company name will display on reports.
- GENERAL: Select how you would like time to display
- PAY CODES: Add any leave codes you’d like to select on your TIME SHEETS and display on REPORTS.
- DEPARTMENTS: Add at least 1 DEPARTMENT your EMPLOYEES will belong to. You will not be able to add EMPLOYEES without a DEPARTMENT.
- DAILY RULES: Add at least 1 DAILY RULE to then SCHEDULE. A DAILY RULE is what the TIME SHEET will use to calculate time each day. You can create any number of DAILY RULES to then plan out on a SCHEDULE so that the TIME SHEET knows what rule to use and how to calculate work hours each day.
- SCHEDULES: Add at least 1 SCHEDULE you’ll then assign to EMPLOYEES. A SCHEDULE is a collection of DAILY RULES and tells the software what rule to use on each day.
- EMPLOYEES: Add your employees and fill in all relevant details, and assign to a DEPARTMENT and SCHEDULE.
- PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: Add Public Holidays including a DESCRIPTION, DATE, and LEAVE PAYCODE.
See SUPPORT > ATS SETUP for more information on each icon within the software
This solution is referencing the Aussie Time Sheets - Basic | Simple Time and Attendance Software, for more information please visit: https://aussietimesheets.com.au/pages/basic-simple-time-and-attendance-software